Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bottomless cup of love

This is a special season for warmth and love

Got a cup of hugs, filled all the way above

Thought I would share the cup with you

But that is not all, there is more coming through



I love you the same everyday and night

A warm wish I send, so you can sleep tight

Some days start with hugs, and some days not

Some days I said “Love you” and some days I forgot



I care for you like you were my heart

I keep you there, as every new day starts

Remember we love you for what you are not what you do

You make us proud, with everything old and new



Share love, be grateful and spread a lot cheer

Be good, be tough and you have nothing to fear

Show you care and listen to your heart

These are virtues that will set you apart



Let the New Year start with new goals and dreams

We get on a new ride now and test new extremes

But it will be worth the ride, trust me my dears

Mom and Dad will always stick around, to catch all your tears



So keep moving and play a new set of games

Life is worth it, only if you set new aims

We will stick by you because we love you a lot

Don’t be afraid to use the lessons this year taught.

No comments: